Sweet chili sauce can be found in Asian grocery stores and in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets.
Total Time:20 mits
- 24 thin bamboo skewers or toothpicks
- 12 slices pre-cooked bacon
- 24 cooked & peeled jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
Brush the wrapped shrimp with sweet chili sauce on both sides. Place shrimp in a broiling pan and broil briefly until bacon is lightly colored, turning once
Dip both sides of each shrimp lightly in chopped macadamias. You can return them to the broiler for a few seconds to toast the macadamias, but it’s not necessary.
Makes 24 pieces of Bacon Wrapped Sweet Chili Shrimp